How do I share my screen in Skype for Windows desktop?
Screen sharing lets you show your computer screen to one or more of your contacts on Skype for free. It’s perfect for business presentations, showing photos to friends and family, or getting help from your tech-savvy friend.
If you're in a group call, only one person can share their screen at a time.
To share your screen:
- Start a voice or video call.
- During the call, click or tap in the call bar and then select Share screens...
- If you're using more than one screen, select the screen that you want to share.
- Use the Share your screen drop-down to choose what to share – either your full screen or a specific window – and then select Start.
- If you want to change what you're sharing, click the drop-down arrow in the floating call window.
- To stop sharing your sreen, select Stop sharing.
Having problems? Get help with screen sharing.