Skype Manager is a management tool that lets you set up, manage and report on the usage of Skype across your group, all in one place.
It’s easy to invite your employees to join Skype, control their access to features, allocate Skype Credit and other Skype features and keep track of what everyone’s spending. Skype Manager also helps you keep your calling costs and usage under control with reports that can be generated at a group, departmental or employee level.
In short, Skype Manager provides you with administrator-level control of Skype usage in your business.
To set up Skype Manager:
- Set up your own Skype Manager now.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to specify the Skype Name you want to use to set up Skype Manager. You can either use your existing personal account or create a new one specifically for your Skype Manager. Once created, you can update your Skype account details at any time.
We recommend that you create a new Skype account to manage your Skype Manager, and use the account exclusively for this purpose. You may, therefore, find it useful to give this account a Skype Name that reflects its purpose. For example, if your group is called "Architects", then your new personal account could be "architects.admin".
- Once you have registered for Skype Manager, you will be automatically signed in to Skype Manager. The most important things you need to do now are:
- Invite members - Invite other Skype accounts into Skype manager. For example, invite your colleagues so you can allocate them skype credit from your business.
- Buy Skype Credit - allow your members to take advantage of products and features like Skype Credit, Subscriptions, Skype Numbers and Skype Connect™.
- Allocate Skype Credit and assign features - provide your members with the products and features they need.