You specify the currency in which your Skype Credit balance is calculated when you create your Skype Manager. However, it is easy to change this to another currency.
To change the currency that your Skype Manager uses:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click your group name from your Skype Manager Dashboard.
- Click Group settings from the left menu.
- Click anywhere in the Currency row to display the options for changing your currency.
- Select your desired currency from the drop-down list displayed and click Save.
If your company’s registered address is in the United States, you cannot change your currency from US dollars.
Skype uses an exchange rate similar to that used major credit card companies and this may involve a small fee. To avoid this fee, first spend your existing Skype Credit and then change your currency before buying more.
To avoid exchange rate fees for Skype Credit allocations, you should ensure your chosen currency in Skype Manager is the same as that used by as many of your members as possible.
For more information on Skype Manager, there is a Quick Start Guide, a User Guide and several tutorial movies available on the Guides page of the Skype Support site.