How do I update a member’s details in Skype Manager™?
When a member has been added to your Skype Manager, you can update their account details at any time, including their display name, job title and whether they are an administrator of your Skype Manager.
You can't change a member’s Skype Name, password or currency.
To update a member’s details in Skype Manager:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click Members in the toolbar to display the All members page.
- Click on the name of the member whose details you want to change to display the Member’s details page.
- Update the member’s Personal and Contact details, as required.
- If you want to add the member to a group or change the group to which the member belongs, select the group from the This member belongs to the group drop-down list.
If the group does not exist, click create a group to set up the new group. Once a group has been set up, it is automatically selected for the member.
- If you want the member to be an administrator of your Skype Manager, ensure that Make this member a Skype Manager administrator is checked.
- Click Save changes.
For more information on Skype Manager, refer to our downloadable guides.