How do I update a member’s details in Skype Manager™?
Once a member has been added to your Skype Manager, you can update their account details in Skype Manager at any time, including their display name, job title and whether they are an administrator of your Skype Manager.
If the member has business account, you can also change the member’s account password and which currency is used by the account. You cannot change the password or currency used by members with personal accounts.
Be aware that you cannot change a member’s Skype Name after it has been created.
To update a member’s details in Skype Manager:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click Members in the toolbar to display the All members page.
- Click on the name of the member whose details you want to change to display the Member’s details page.
- Update the member’s Personal and Contact details, as required.
You can only change the work email address for members with personal accounts. You cannot change the work email address for members with business accounts.
- If you want to add the member to a group or change the group to which the member belongs, select the group from the This member belongs to the group drop-down list.
If the group does not exist, click create a group to set up the new group. Once a group has been set up, it is automatically selected for the member.
- If you want the member to be an administrator of your Skype Manager, ensure that Make this member a Skype Manager administrator is checked.
- If the selected member has a business account and you want to change the currency used by the account, click anywhere in the Account currency row to display the options for changing the member’s currency.
Select the currency required from the drop-down list displayed. The exchange rate for the newly selected currency is displayed in the read-only Exchange rate field.
- If the selected member has a business account and you want to change their account password, click Change password to display the following.
Enter the new password where directed. Passwords must be at least 6 characters long and contain at least 1 number.
Be aware that if you change a member’s password, you will need to tell them the new password.
- Click Save changes.
For more information on Skype Manager, there is a Quick Start Guide, a User Guide and several tutorial movies available on the Guides page of the Skype Support site.