What features does Skype on TV support?
Skype on TV generally supports the following features:
- Free voice and video Skype-to-Skype calls to other Skype-enabled devices
- Watching TV and making a Skype video call at the same time*
- Making low cost calls to mobiles and landlines with a little Skype Credit. You can buy Skype Credit from your Skype account on your computer, mobile phone or tablet.
- Initiating or participating in group voice calls (supported on certain TV models only)
- Sending and receiving voice messages
- Forwarding calls. You just need to set up call forwarding on your computer or mobile phone first.
- Managing your status, mood message and profile
- Group video calls with yourself and two other people♦
- Adding and removing people in a call♦
- Signing in with up to five accounts on one TV♦
Contact your TV manufacturer for further information on the features that your Skype-enabled TV supports.
*Supported on certain Samsung and Panasonic Smart TVs only.
♦Supported on Skype 4.1 on TV only.
Find out more about Skype on your TV.