eNETS allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. This is one of the many ways to pay.
To use eNETS, your billing address must be in Singapore.
It’s easy to pay for a Skype product using eNETs:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to eNETS. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select eNETS as your payment method, then click Next.
- A summary of your order is displayed, showing the cost of the product, the VAT added and the total amount to pay. Click Next.
- Check your order details again, then click Send. You are redirected to the eNETS website.
- Select the bank from which you'd like to make the payment, then click SUBMIT.
- Log in to your bank account to complete the bank transfer. When the transaction has been completed, you can print the acknowledgement page that is displayed and keep it for future reference. Normally, the payment is completed within 2 business days. In rare cases, it may take up to 4 business days.