How do I pay by eNETS?
To use eNETS, your billing address must be in Singapore.
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to eNETS. Click Change under the Paying with section.
- Select eNETS as your payment method, then click Next.
- A summary of your order is displayed, showing the cost of the product, the GST added and the total amount to pay. Click Next.
- Check your order details again, then click Send. You are redirected to the eNETS website.
- Select the bank from which you'd like to make the payment, then click SUBMIT.
- Log in to your bank account to complete the bank transfer. When the transaction has been completed, you can print the acknowledgement page that is displayed and keep it for future reference. Normally, the payment is completed within 2 business days. In rare cases, it may take up to 4 business days.
Ready to learn more?
How do I change my billing address?
I’m having a problem placing an order
I’ve purchased Skype Credit but can’t make any calls
Why isn’t my subscription working?