Estonian customers: How do I pay by SEB?
SEB allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. This is one of the many ways to pay.
To use SEB, your billing address must be in Estonia.
Making payments using SEB payment method
To pay using SEB:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to SEB. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select the SEB icon, then click Next.
- A summary of your order appears, showing the amount to pay. Click Next.
- Check your order details again, then click Submit. You are redirected to the SEB website.
- Log in to your bank account to complete the bank transfer. Normally, the payment is completed within 2 business days. In rare cases, it may take up to 4 business days.