ING Home’Pay allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. The ING Home’Pay service is offered free to Home’Bank subscribers. This is one of the many ways to pay.
To use ING Home’Pay, your billing address must be in Belgium.
It’s easy to buy Skype products using ING Home’Pay:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to ING Home’Pay. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select ING as your payment method, then click Next.
- A summary of your order is displayed, showing the amount to pay. Click Next.
- Check your payment details again, then click Next. You are redirected to the ING Home’Pay website.
- Log in to your bank account to complete the bank transfer. Normally, the payment is completed within 2 business days. In rare cases, it may take up to 4 business days.