iDEAL allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. If you already have online banking with ABN AMRO, Fortis, ING Home’Pay, Rabobank or SNS Bank, you can make payments using iDEAL immediately. This is one of the many ways to pay.
To use iDEAL as payment method, your billing address must be in the Netherlands.
Using iDEAL as a payment method
To pay using iDEAL:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to iDEAL. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select the iDEAL icon and click Next. A summary of your order is displayed, showing the cost of the product, the VAT added and the total amount to pay.
- Click Next.
- Select the bank you want to use to complete the bank transfer from the Choose your bank drop-down list and click Next. You're redirected to the selected bank's website.
- Log in to your bank account to complete the bank transfer. Normally, the payment is completed within 2 business days. In rare cases, it may take up to 4 business days.