Adding a phone number to your profile enables your contacts to call or text you from Skype. Your phone number is only shown to people in your contact list.
Learn more about who can see your profile information.
To add, edit or delete a phone number to your profile:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Click your name in the upper left corner to display your profile.
- Next to Mobile, Home, or Office:
- To add a number, click Add Number and then type in the number you want to add.
- To edit a number, click Edit next to a number.
- To delete a number, click Edit, then press Delete or Backspace on your keyboard.
- Press Return to save the changes.
You can call your contacts’ phone or mobile with a little Skype Credit or a subscription.