How do I add or change my profile picture in Skype for Mac OS X?
This article is also available for:
You can browse your computer for a profile picture, or take a video snapshot using your webcam.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Click your profile picture or name in the upper left corner to open your profile.
Click Change picture to display the picture editor.
In the picture editor, you can add or change your profile picture in three ways:
- Click Defaults to use a default avatar.
- Click Recents to choose a picture you’ve already used.
- Click Camera to take a snapshot with your webcam. A countdown occurs from 3, 2, 1, and then your picture is taken.
- Click Other to find the picture you want to use in your computer.
- You can resize the picture by moving the slider, or apply some cool effects to it by clicking the effects button .
- Click Set to save the picture.