This article is also available for:
How do I add or change my profile picture in Skype for Mac OS X?
You can browse your computer for a profile picture, or take a video snapshot using your webcam.
To add or change your profile picture:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Click your profile picture or name in the upper left corner to open your profile.
- Double-click your existing profile picture to display the picture editor.
- In the picture editor, you can add or change your profile picture in three ways:
- Choose a picture you’ve already used from the Recent Pictures drop-down menu.
- Click the camera button to take a snapshot with your webcam. A countdown occurs from 3, 2, 1, and then your picture is taken.
- Click Choose… and find the picture you want to use in your computer.
- You can resize the picture by moving the slider, or apply some cool effects to it by clicking the effects button .
- Click Set to save the picture.