You can use a picture you have on your computer, or take a photo with your webcam. To add or change your profile picture:
Who can see my profile picture?
- In Skype, click your profile picture in the top left.
- When your profile opens, click Change Picture.
- You have four options for adding or changing your picture.
- To use a default photo as your profile picture, click Defaults and select one of the pictures.
- To use a recent picture, click Recents and select one of the pictures.
- To take a photo with your webcam, click Camera then when you're ready, click the camera icon. After a countdown of 3, 2, 1 your picture is taken.
- To use a picture you already have on your computer, click Other then browse to the picture you want to use.
- If you want to edit your picture, click the Edit button.
You can use the slider to zoom in and out, or click the filter button to apply cool effects.
- When you're finished, click Done. Your picture is displayed in your profile.