How do I find a file that I've been sent in Skype for Mac OS X?
You can find files that your contacts have sent you in the conversation history for that contact.
To find a file in your conversation history:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Type what you're looking for in the global search field, then click Search messages.
- The file you were sent will appear in the conversation window.
- After you locate the file, click the Reveal File in Folder button to show where the file is located, or Quick Look File button to preview the file.
To find a file in your received files folder:
- In Skype, click Preferences.
- Under General, check Save files in, which will show you where your files are saved.