How do I change the picture in a group conversation in Skype for Mac OS X?
You can change a conversation picture, or change your profile picture.
To change a conversation picture:
Select the conversation you’d like to change the picture for, or start a new conversation – in the main menu, select File > New Conversation.
Learn more about finding contacts or conversations.
Click the picture icon.
Click Change picture to open the picture editor.
In the picture editor, you can change your picture in 3 ways:
- Click Defaults to use a default picture.
- Click Recents to choose a previously used picture.
- Click Camera to take a picture with your webcam.
Click Other to select a picture on your computer.
- After the picture appears in the picture editor, you can resize the image by moving the slider, or apply some cool effects by clicking the effects button .
- Click Set to save the picture.
With the latest version of Skype for Mac, you now have even more options to manage group conversations. Learn more.