How do I change the picture in a group conversation in Skype for Mac OS X?
You can change a conversation picture, or change your profile picture.
To change a conversation picture:
- Select the conversation you’d like to change the picture for, or start a new conversation – in the main menu, select File > New Conversation.
Learn more about finding contacts or conversations.
- Click the picture icon.
- Click Change picture to open the picture editor.
- In the picture editor, you can change your picture in 3 ways:
- Click Defaults to use a default picture.
- Click Recents to choose a previously used picture.
- Click Camera to take a picture with your webcam.
- Click Other to select a picture on your computer.
- After the picture appears in the picture editor, you can resize the image by moving the slider, or apply some cool effects by clicking the effects button .
- Click Set to save the picture.
With the latest version of Skype for Mac, you now have even more options to manage group conversations. Learn more.