To call international numbers from Skype you’ll need to buy a little Skype Credit or a subscription.
Learn more about mobile and landline rates.
To dial an international number:
- Sign into Skype and click the call phones icon.
- The dial pad opens. Skype automatically displays your current country and the relevant calling rates.
- Click the country name above the dial pad, then select the country you need to make a call to from the drop-down list.
You can also enter a country code manually. To dial a country code, for example +44, click and hold the 0 + button for two seconds on the Skype dial pad, then release; the + symbol appears in the Enter number box.
- Enter the number you want to call.
- Click the blue call button .
Having trouble calling a mobile or landline?