You can customize your Skype Email toolbar to show or hide the options available.
- Open Microsoft Outlook®.
- Click the down arrow next to the icon in the Skype Email Toolbar and select Options…:
- Click Customize:
- Do one of the following, depending on you want to customize your toolbar:
- To show a standard set of options on your toolbar, select Skype Default, All or Minimum. A preview of the options that will be available on the toolbar based on the selection you have made is displayed in the window.
- Drag any buttons off the preview of the toolbar displayed. When you drag a button off the preview, an X is displayed:
- Drag any options that you want to add as buttons from the menu to the toolbar in the preview.
- Click OK to save your customization.