If your company details change at any time, for example, if your company changes address or name, you can update your company details in your Skype Manager.
- In the top right corner of Skype Manager, click Account details.
- In the menu displayed on the left, click Company details.
- Click anywhere in a row to make your changes:
- Company name - the name of your company, which is displayed in the top right corner of Skype Manager.
- Registration number - the number allocated to your company by the Company Registration Office where your company was registered. You can leave this blank if you do not have a registration number, or your company is not required to have one.
- VAT number - your company's VAT number. You can leave this blank if you do not have a VAT number. You will not pay VAT when buying Skype Credit if you provide an EU VAT number. VAT numbers start with a country-specific prefix followed by a maximum of 12 alphanumerical digits or capital characters.
- Registration address - the registered address of your company.
- Billing address - the billing address of your company (this address is displayed on all of your invoices). Same as registration address by default.
If you change your registration or billing address to a location in the United States, a pop-up window will notify you of the changes that will occur if you register your Skype Manager in the US, and prompt you to agree to the US Skype Business End User Licence Agreement and US Skype Business Terms of Service.
- Whenever you make a change, click Save.
For more information on Skype Manager, there is a Quick Start Guide, a User Guide and several tutorial movies available on the Guides page of the Skype Support site.