If you are receiving unwanted calls to your Skype Number, then you can block certain numbers from calling you. You can do this by adjusting your privacy settings in Skype. This will allow you to block calls from all hidden numbers, or from any number not saved in your contact list.
To adjust your privacy settings in Skype for Mac OS X:
- Sign in to Skype.
- From the menu bar, select Skype > Preferences...
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Next to Receive calls to my Skype Number from, select one of the following:
- Anyone - allows all incoming calls
- Known Numbers - means numbers that are not withheld, and typically show up as caller ID
- Contacts - allows calls from people in your contact list with a saved number
If you continue to receive unwanted calls to your Skype Number, contact us.