Sofortbanking allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. If you already have online banking with a supported bank, you can make payments using Sofortbanking immediately – you don't need to register or open an account.
Sofortbanking is available in Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK.
Check if your bank supports Sofortbanking*.
*Skype is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Making payments via Sofortbanking
It's easy to pay for your Skype products using Sofortbanking:
- Sign in to your Skype account and select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to Sofortbanking. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select the Sofortbanking icon and click Next. A summary of your order is displayed, showing the cost of the product, the VAT added and the total amount to pay.
- Click Next. The "Complete your payment" page is displayed, with details of how to pay by Sofortbanking.
- Click Next. You are taken to the Sofortbanking secure payment form.
- Select your Country from the drop-down, then enter your bank Sort code and click Next.
- Enter your bank login details and click Next to complete your purchase, return to Skype, and to see confirmation of your payment.
Paying for Skype products via Sofortbanking is offered through our payment services provider GlobalCollect, and is one of the many ways to pay.