Sofortbanking allows you to make an online bank transfer to pay for Skype products. If you already have online banking with a supported bank, you can make payments using Sofortbanking immediately – you don't need to register or open an account.
Sofortbanking is available in: Belgium, Germany, The Netherlands, Switzerland and the UK.
Check if your bank supports Sofortbanking*.
*Skype is not responsible for the content of external sites.
Making payments via Sofortbanking
It's easy to pay for your Skype products using Sofortbanking:
- Sign in to your account and select the Skype product that you want to buy.
Note: If you are using an iPhone or iPad and can't find the product you want to buy, then you may need to clear the history and cookies on your device and sign in again.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up to date. Select Next.
Learn more about how to change your billing address?
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to Sofortbanking. Select Change under the Paying with section.
- Select the Sofortbanking option and select Next. A summary of your order is displayed, showing the amount to pay.
- Select Next. The Complete your payment page will be displayed, with details of how to pay by Sofortbanking.
- Select Next. You are taken to the Sofortbanking secure payment form.
- Select your Country from the drop-down, then enter your bank Sort code and select Next.
- Enter your bank sign in details and select Next to complete your purchase. When you return to Skype, you should receive confirmation of your payment.
Paying for Skype products via Sofortbanking is offered through our payment services provider GlobalCollect and is one of the many ways to pay.