Can I keep in touch with my Facebook friends in Skype for Mac OS X?
Skype for Mac OS X allows you to easily find your Facebook friends who are using Skype and add them as contacts to call, chat, or video call them.
Connecting to Facebook
To connect Skype with your Facebook account:
- Sign in to Skype.
- In the sidebar, click Skype Home.
- In Skype Home, click the icon and select Connect to Facebook.
- Enter your Facebook username and password, then click Log in.
- You will see your Facebook friends who are using Skype in Skype Home.
- Choose the Facebook friends you want to add to your Skype contact list, then right-click each of them and select Add as a contact.