How do I take a screenshot with my iOS device?
It is easy to take a screenshot with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch, and the process is the same for all iOS devices. Once you have taken a screenshot, you can set the image as your Skype profile picture, or transfer it to your PC / Mac.
To take a screenshot:
- Press the Power button on the top right corner of your device and at the same time, press the Home button. The screen flashes, and if you have sound enabled you will hear a camera shutter sound.
- The picture is saved with the rest of your images in the Photos App on your device. Click the thumbnail image to see the full version.
To use the screenshot as your Skype profile picture:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Tap My Info.
- Tap the camera icon in the top left corner and select Choose Existing Photo.
- Select the image you wish to use as your profile picture.
- Move and scale the image to your liking and tap Choose.
To send the file to your PC or Mac
- Open the image you wish to transfer to your PC or Mac.
- Tap the arrow icon in the bottom left corner and select Email Photo.
- Enter your email address and tap Send.
Alternatively, you can use the data transfer cable as described in your user manual.