PayPal* is an online payment method that lets you buy Skype Credit and other Skype products quickly and easily, where available, without having to share your financial information every time you make a purchase.
PayPal is no longer available in Turkey and can no longer be used as a payment method for Skype. Please use another payment method to buy Skype Credit and subscriptions.
Visit PayPal* to find out how to open a PayPal account.
*Skype is not responsible for the content of external sites.
You can use PayPal to make one-off payments for any Skype product, or you can use our Auto-recharge feature to make a purchase via PayPal, to ensure that you never run out of Skype Credit and can make calls whenever you want.
Making payments via PayPal
It’s easy to buy a Skype product using PayPal as your payment method:
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Choose to buy Skype Credit or another Skype product.
Note: If you are using iPhone or iPad and can't find the product you want to buy, then you may need to clear the history and cookies on your device and sign in again.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
- Select PayPal as your payment method.
- You are redirected to the PayPal website. Log in to PayPal and follow the instructions to complete your purchase. If you've never used PayPal before, you’ll need to create a PayPal account. Click Create a PayPal Account, enter your details, then click Continue.
When you’ve paid with PayPal, your payment details will be securely stored and your payments will be much quicker in the future.