PayPal* is an online payment method that lets you buy Skype Credit and other Skype products quickly and easily, where available, without having to share your financial information every time you make a purchase.
PayPal is no longer available in Turkey and can no longer be used as a payment method for Skype. Please use another payment method to buy Skype Credit and subscriptions.
Visit PayPal* to find out how to open a PayPal account.
*Skype is not responsible for the content of external sites.
You can use PayPal to make one-off payments for any Skype product, or you can use our Auto-recharge feature to make a purchase via PayPal, to ensure that you never run out of Skype Credit and can make calls whenever you want.
Making payments via PayPal
It’s easy to buy a Skype product using PayPal as your payment method:
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Choose to buy Skype Credit or another Skype product.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
- Select PayPal as your payment method.
- You are redirected to the PayPal website. Log in to PayPal and follow the instructions to complete your purchase. If you've never used PayPal before, you’ll need to create a PayPal account. Click Create a PayPal Account, enter your details, then click Continue.
When you’ve paid with PayPal, your payment details will be securely stored and your payments will be much quicker in the future.