How can I import contacts from Facebook in Skype for Windows Desktop?
To import multiple contacts from Facebook to Skype:
- Sign in to Skype.
- In the menu bar, click Contacts > Import Contacts…
- Enter your user name and password for your Facebook account and click Import.
- The people in your Facebook address book who already have Skype accounts or phone numbers associated with their Facebook accounts are listed.
- To import all contacts listed, click Add contacts.
- To import only some contacts, uncheck those you don’t want to import and click Add contacts.
If you don’t want to add any contacts from the list, click Skip.
Your selected contacts are added to your contact list, but will appear offline until they accept your request. When they have accepted your request, you can see when they are online, and make free voice and video calls with them.
You’ll need a little Skype Credit or a subscription to call mobiles or landlines.
Find out more about how to add contacts in Skype for Windows.
Learn more about how to accept a contact request.