You can get a refund if:
- You haven’t used any Skype Credit purchased and you make a refund request within 14 days of that purchase (EU only).
- You have a subscription that you haven’t used and that hasn’t expired. Learn more about Skype Number subscriptions.
- You’re experiencing technical issues, which we determine to be Skype’s fault.
- We can determine that your account has been taken over by a third party and used fraudulently.
- We can determine that Skype has charged you in error. Be aware that you must contact us within 90 days of such charge being processed. We cannot give you a refund for charges that are more than 90 days old.
Refund payments will be made using the same payment method you used to make the initial purchase. Skype cannot complete the refund if the original payment method is no longer available, for example your credit card expired, the PayPal account is closed, or where the payment method doesn’t allow a refund. Outside of the 14-day period in the EU, refunds are at the discretion of Skype.
Learn more about how to request a refund.