This article is also available for:
How do I buy Skype Credit on my iPhone?
In most countries you can buy Skype Credit directly from Skype on your iPhone:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Tap Profile.
- Tap Skype Credit and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
Important: To buy Skype Credit from Skype on your iPhone, the currencies in Skype and the iTunes Store must match.
Buying Skype Credit on your iPhone
You can also buy Skype Credit using your iPhone's internet browser, in the same way that you would from your computer:
- Go to skype.com using your mobile browser.
- Tap Buy Skype Credit.
- Choose an amount. The Enable Auto-recharge option is selected by default. To disable Auto-recharge, simply uncheck the box. Tap Continue.
- Sign in with your Skype Name and password.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- Select your country and payment method.
- Enter the payment details.
Your Skype Credit will show as a delivered order in your account, and you'll see the amount displayed in Skype. You can now call mobiles and landlines, and the price of the call will be deducted from your balance.
You can also buy Skype Credit on your computer. Simply sign in to your Skype account, then click Add Skype Credit/Find out what you can do with Skype Credit and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.