This article is also available for:
How do I buy Skype Credit on my iPad?
With Skype Credit, you can call mobiles and landlines from Skype at great rates. You can also use it to purchase products such as Skype Numbers and subscriptions.
In most countries, you can easily buy Skype Credit directly from Skype on your iPad:
- Sign in to Skype.
- Tap your profile picture.
- Tap Skype Credit and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.
Important: To buy Skype Credit from Skype on your iPad, the currencies in Skype and iTunes store have to match.
You can also buy Skype Credit from your Skype account using your iPad's internet browser, in the same way that you would from your computer:
- Go to skype.com and sign in to your account.
- Tap Buy Skype Credit.
- Select the amount. The Enable Auto-Recharge option is selected by default. To disable auto-recharge, simply uncheck this box.
- Tap Continue and sign in with you Skype Name and password.
- Select your country and preferred payment method.
- Enter your payment details and submit the form.
Your Skype Credit will show as a delivered order in your account, and you will see the amount displayed in Skype. You can now call mobiles and landlines, and the price of the call will be deducted from your balance.
You can also buy Skype Credit on your computer. Simply sign in to your account, click Buy Credit/Buy More Credit and follow the instructions to complete your purchase.