If you need to transfer your Skype contacts between two accounts, you can simply send them from one account to another from any platform or device in Skype.
First, you'll need to sign in to the account you want to send contacts from:
- In the Search box, type the Skype name or email address of the account you want to send contacts to.
- Select your other account from the search results and start a conversation.
- Select the Contact Card button.
- Select the contacts you want to send.
- When you are finished, select the Send button.
Next, sign in to the account you sent your contacts to:
- The contact cards you just sent will appear in your chat. Select Chat from any contact card to start a conversation with that person.
- Once you've chatted with someone from this account, they will automatically be added to your contact list.
Note: You may want to let your contacts know that you'll be chatting with them from a different Skype account. You will only be able to send up to ten messages to them and images will be blurred until they accept your request.