Why do I see blocked contacts in Skype for Windows RT?
Currently, Skype for Windows RT sometimes shows previously blocked contacts. Don’t worry, these contacts are still blocked and cannot contact you in any way.
We’re sorry for the confusion this may have caused. We’re working on fixing the issue and will be releasing an update as soon as we can.
It’s possible to permanently remove these blocked contacts from your people list. To do so:
- Start Skype.
- Find the blocked contact under people. If you can’t see the contact, tap or click people to open the all people screen.
- Tap or click the contact. The conversation screen opens.
- Right-click or swipe up to open the options menu.
- Tap or click remove in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- In the window that opens, select remove to confirm.
Make sure you’re using the latest version of Skype for Windows RT to enjoy the newest features and improvements.