I can’t unlink my Skype account from my Microsoft or Facebook account
If you can’t unlink your Skype account from your Microsoft or Facebook account, please contact Skype Customer Service. We’ll need the following details:
- The Skype version and platform you’re using.
- The way you signed in to Skype when you linked your accounts: with a Skype account, a Microsoft account or a Facebook account.
- If you signed in with your Microsoft account, we’ll need your Microsoft account email address.
- If you signed in with your Facebook account, we’ll need your Facebook email address or phone number.
- The Skype Name of the account you linked.
Do not send us the passwords to any of your accounts. Skype Customer Service representatives will never ask you to provide them with such information. Always make sure to keep your passwords secure and private.
When we have the above details, as long as you haven’t exceeded the maximum number of unlink requests we can unlink your accounts for you.