How do I manage my contacts in Skype for iPad?
This article is also available for:
To search for a contact:
- Start Skype.
- In the All Contacts list, tap the search box and enter the contact’s name, Skype Name or phone number.
- Tap one of the contacts in the search results to see their profile and the ways you can contact them. To stop viewing a contact, tap outside of the profile screen.
Your contacts are arranged in lists. When you start Skype, you will see the All Contacts list.
To view all your contact lists, including All Contacts, Online Contacts, iPad Contacts and Skype Contacts, tap the list button next to the search box. If you have created customized lists on your computer or other device, they will be shown here, too.
To remove a contact:
- Tap and hold the contact you’d like to remove.
- Tap X in the top left corner of the contact’s card.
- Once the contact is deleted, tap the Cancel button in the top right corner of the screen.