To search for a contact:
- Start Skype.
- In the All Contacts screen, swipe down to open the search box.
- Enter the contact’s name, Skype Name or phone number.
- Tap one of the contacts in the search results to see their profile and the ways you can contact them. To stop viewing a contact, tap outside of the profile screen.
Your contacts are arranged in Lists. When you sign in, you will see the All Contacts list.
To view all your contact lists, including All Contacts, Online Contacts, iPhone Contacts / iPod Contacts and Skype Contacts, tap the Lists icon at the top of the screen. If you have created customized lists on your computer or other device, they will be shown here, too.
To block or remove a contact:
- Tap People.
- Tap the contact you want to block or remove.
- Tap the options icon .
- Tap Remove from Contacts or Block Contact.