Adding Skype to the Start menu in Windows 10 and above will ensure that you can always find and quickly launch Skype.
Verify Skype is installed
First, check if Skype is installed by searching for the app:
- Go to the Start menu and type Skype.
- If Skype is installed, it will show under Best match or Apps.
If Skype isn't installed on your computer, you can find it at the Microsoft Store.
Pin Skype to the Start menu
- Right-click Skype (or tap and hold, then release).
- Select Pin to Start.
Note: If you already have a Skype tile on the Start menu, you will have the Unpin from Start option instead.
Resize the Skype tile
- Scroll to find the Skype tile.
- You can resize it by right-clicking the tile (or tapping and holding, then releasing).
- Select Resize and choose the size you want for your Skype tile.
Move the Skype tile
To move the Skype tile, simply click and drag (or tap and drag) it to the location you want.