How do I add an incoming call to a call I am already on in Skype for Windows desktop?
This article is also available for:
To add an incoming call to a call you are already on:
- Select Answer in the incoming call window.
- The call you are already on will be put on hold and the incoming call goes through.
- Select the show contacts button in the call bar.
- The Contacts and Recent tabs will be displayed in the panel on the left with a highlighted call bar at the top of the Recent list.
- Drag and drop the highlighted call bar onto the existing call bar.
This will add the new caller to the existing call.