How do I cancel my subscription?
If you no longer need your subscription, it’s easy to cancel it. Cancelling stops the recurring payments, but the subscription remains active until it reaches its expiry date. For example, if you purchase a three month subscription and then choose to cancel it after one month, the subscription will remain active until the end of the three month period.
It’s important that you cancel your subscription at least three days before the renewal date, to avoid being charged for the next billing cycle.
Having problems using your subscription? Check out this handy guide.
To cancel your subscription:
- Sign in to your account and, in the blue bar on the left, click the subscription you want to cancel.
- You may be prompted to sign in again – if so, sign in to your account.
- Click Cancel subscription.
- Click Thanks but no thanks, I still want to cancel to confirm cancellation.
- Your subscription is cancelled, but you can continue to use it until it expires. If you change your mind and want to reactivate it, just click the Reactivate button. You can reactivate at any time until the subscription has expired.
If you haven't used the subscription and it hasn't expired, you can request a refund for it.
Find out how to cancel your Skype Number.