To change your caller identification settings:
- Open the Skype app.
- Select your profile picture then select Settings.
- Select Calling then select Caller ID.
- To turn Caller ID on or off, use the toggle at the top of the screen.
- To change your Caller ID number, select Add a number.
If you want to use a new mobile number as your caller identification:
- Select Add a number.
- Enter your mobile number in the text box and select Add phone number.
- You will receive an SMS text message on your phone containing a confirmation code. Enter this code in the field displayed.
- Select Continue.
- If you entered the code correctly, you will see a confirmation message, and your Caller ID will be activated in 24 hours.
It may take up to 24 hours for your caller identification to be activated. You’ll receive an SMS text message confirming that caller identification is about to be activated.
If the caller identification doesn’t work it might be because it’s not available in your country or it’s not currently supported by the local telecommunication provider for the country you’re calling.
Learn more about the caller identification when using Skype.