If your order is refused, it means that most likely the payment was rejected by our payment provider, not by Skype. This can occur for a number of reasons, including:
- Insufficient funds on your card or in your bank account to complete the transaction.
- Using an anonymous proxy to access the internet.
- Verified by Visa/MasterCard SecureCode failure.
- Purchasing from, or using a credit card issued in, a restricted country.
- Other unknown issues with your credit card details.
Meanwhile, we suggest you try using another payment method to purchase Skype Credit.
It’s also possible that your payment has been refused by Skype because you have used the same credit card for more than two different Skype accounts. If this is the case, you can try using another credit card, use one of your other Skype accounts, or try a different payment method.