How do I request a refund?
You can ask for a refund of your Skype Credit within 14 days from its purchase, but only if you haven’t used it and you live in the EU.
You can ask for a refund of your subscription if you haven’t used it and it hasn’t expired. Learn more about subscription refunds.
To request a refund:
- Start a live chat. If you’re not signed in to Skype, enter your Skype Name and password, then click Sign me in.
- Once you're signed in, the live chat will start. If you get a warning about a pop-up, you will need to allow it; that's the live chat window.
You can also fill out the online form to request a refund. To fill out the online Cancellation and Refund form:
- Click this link. If you’re not signed in to Skype, enter your Skype Name and password, then click Sign me in.
- Fill out the Cancellation and Refund form.
- Digitally sign the cancellation and refund form by typing your full name, then click Send.
We will get back to you within 24 hours. If you need an instant solution, we recommend choosing the live chat option above, where we can discuss your subscriptions and recent charges
Need help with cancelling your subscription or cancelling Auto-recharge?