How do I pay by SafetyPay?
SafetyPay allows you to make online payments from your bank account. Your billing address must be in Brazil, Mexico, Costa Rica, Peru, Spain, or Austria to pay by SafetyPay.
To pay by SafetyPay:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to SafetyPay. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select SafetyPay, then click Next.
- You will be redirected to the SafetyPay website.
- At the SafetyPay website, select the bank from which you wish to make the payment. A message indicating the hours during which payments will be accepted will appear.
- Follow the instructions on the site to make a payment.
- SafetyPay authorizes the transaction once the payment has been completed. The time for this may vary from bank to bank.
- You will receive a confirmation when the payment is successful.