How do I pay by TrustPay?
TrustPay allows you to make online payments from your bank account. Your billing address must be in the Czech Republic, Estonia, or Slovakia to pay by TrustPay. You must also first register with the TrustPay service on the TrustPay website.
To pay by TrustPay:
- Sign in to your Skype account.
- Select the Skype product that you want to buy.
- Enter your billing name and address. If your details are already pre-filled, make sure everything is up-to-date. Click Next.
Need to change your billing address? Learn how.
- If you already have a different payment method set up, you’ll need to change it to TrustPay. Click Change under the Paying with section displayed on the right side of the screen.
- Select TrustPay, then click Next.
- You will be redirected to the TrustPay website.
- Log in to the TrustPay website with your PID, password, and Turing number.
- TrustPay will authorize your payment and deduct the amount from the account you set up when you registered.
- You will receive a confirmation when the payment is successful.