What are monthly statements and how do I get them?
Important: This article relates to monthly statements, which are different to VAT invoices. VAT invoices are currently available in certain countries. Learn more.
Monthly statements are available to download from MyAccount. These statements contain a summary of Skype Credit and subscriptions purchased, details of how you used your Skype credit (e.g. to make calls, send SMS, or use Wi-Fi), and any other adjustments including refunds to your account.
Your statement will be available for download on the 5th of the following month, and will be available for six months.
To download your monthly statement:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Purchase history at the bottom of the page.
- Click Download monthly statement.
Below is an example of the monthly statement, with each column explained.
- Statement date: Normally, the last day of the calendar month. Statements are available on the 5th of the following calendar month.
- Date: Date of the transaction.
- Description: Calls made, SMS sent, or other activity carried out (including purchases).
- Used: Call duration or number of SMS sent.
- Type: The type field lets you know if the item is a purchase, a call, or an SMS.
- Rate: Unit cost (per-minute for calls, or per-message for SMS) for each item.
- Amount: The total amount paid for the item.