How do I change Skype group chat settings?
To access group settings, select the group you want in the Recent list, then select the group profile picture at the top of the chat window. This will bring up the group profile information and the settings you can customize. If you're not sure if you're an admin for the group, this screen will tell you.
- Select the group chat title to change it.
- From your desktop, change the group avatar by selecting Change Picture, and upload an image.
- Disable chat notifications.
- Make chat history available to everyone. Anyone joining the group chat will be able to see the conversation history.
- Enable or Disable the ability for anyone to join your group chat that has the link. Anyone who is already in your conversation will remain in your chat.
- Leave the group chat.