Yes, if the contact has a phone number stored in their profile you can call them using Skype Translator.
Note that mobile/landline translation is not available on Skype for Windows Desktop.
- Select your contact.
- Select the Translator icon:
- on Skype for Web: The Globe icon .
- on Skype for Windows 10: The translator icon .
- Turn Translator On.
- Use the drop-down next to your contact's name to select the language for translation while in a call.
- Select the call button and the number you want to call.