How do I make a group voice call with Skype for iPad?
When you download the latest version of Skype for your iPad, you can have free group audio calls with up to 25 people (24 plus yourself). Learn more about group video calls.
Making a group voice call
You'll need to either create a group, if you haven't already, select an existing one from your Recent tab or you can add people to your current one-to-one call. Once you're ready, you simply need to tap the call icon . Skype will call your group, and as soon as everyone's connected, you're all set.
During a group voice call you can:
- Tap to turn your video on or off.
- Tap to switch your microphone on or off.
- Tap to use the dial pad to add people to the group call
- Tap to add people to the group call.
- Tap to end the call.
To accept an incoming group call, simply tap the green call button .
Managing a group voice call
You can easily manage the group call by tapping the group header:
where you can:
- See who is on the call
- Remove someone from the call by selecting the red phone icon
- Add people from the group who aren't on the call by selecting the green phone icon
- Add participants