How to set up Skype integration for Slack
Important information: Skype integration for Slack will be discontinued from March 31st, 2017.
Collaboration with your colleagues is now even better with Skype integration for Slack! You can start free Skype calls from Slack. Just follow these easy steps below.
To set up your Skype integration for Slack:
- Sign in to your Slack account.
- Visit skype.com/slack and click the Add to Slack button to get started.
- Confirm the team you want to add Slack integration to.
A. The team you're currently signed in with will be the first team listed. If it's the team you're looking for, click on it.
B. Click Sign in to another team to switch to a different team.
- Click Authorize to finish setting up.
- You are now ready to initiate a new Skype call.
Ready to learn more?
How to start a Skype call from Slack
How to join a Skype call from Slack