You can share photos and websites with your friends on Skype directly from your device by enabling sharing within iOS for Skype.
Here are the steps to enable the feature:
- Open Photos or Safari.
- Tap on the picture or go to the website you'd like to share.
- Tap the Share button .
- Swipe left in sharing options and tap More.
- Enable Skype.
- You can move Skype up and down the list so it appears as the first option when you want to share a photo or website. Just tap and hold the icon to the right and drag Skype to where you want it.
- Tap Done at the top right of the screen.
- Skype now appears in your list of sharing options - tap Skype to start sharing websites or your photos.
- Select your Skype contact and tap Send.
Once completed, the photo or website is shared to Skype and you'll be taken back to where you were.