How do I remove Skype Click to Call?
From October 20th 2016, Skype Click to Call will be retired. Learn more.
You can uninstall Skype Click to Call from the Control Panel. Just choose your Windows version below.
- Go to Start on the taskbar or press the key on your keyboard and select Settings.
- Select System.
- Select Apps and Features.
- Scroll down to Skype Click to Call in the list of apps and select it, then select Uninstall.
- Move your mouse to the top right corner of the screen and select Search.
- In the Search box, type Add or remove programs.
- Select the Add or remove programs search suggestion that’s displayed.
- Scroll down to Skype Click to Call and select Uninstall.
- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Select Programs and Features.
- Click Uninstall a Program.
- Scroll down to find Skype Click to Call and click Uninstall.