Getting started with Skype Preview for Windows 10
Never used Skype Preview on Windows 10 before? Don't worry it's easy to get started.
All you need to do is:
It's that simple.
Start Skype Preview for Windows 10
Skype Preview is already installed on Windows 10 Anniversary Update. To start Skype Preview:
- Click the Start menu in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- In the list of available applications, scroll down to Skype Preview and click to open it.
- For easier access to Skype Preview, you can Pin it to Start or Pin it to your taskbar.
Never used Skype before? Don't worry, you can join us by signing in with your Microsoft account or creating a new account.
To create a new Skype account in Skype Preview:
- Start Skype Preview and select Create a new account.
- We'll take you through the process of creating a new account.
- You're now ready to start using Skype Preview. You can also use your account on any device that runs Skype.
Sign in to Skype Preview
Make sure that you're connected to the internet and follow the steps below to sign in to Skype.
- Start Skype Preview. You'll be at the Sign in screen.
- Type in your Skype or Microsoft account then select Next.
- Enter your password and select Sign in.
You're now ready to add your friends as contacts, then call and instant message with them.
Sign out of Skype Preview
To sign out of Skype Preview, go to your profile page by selecting your avatar or picture in the bottom left corner of the window. Select Sign out.