How do I call someone in Skype Preview for Windows 10?
You can make a voice or video call to anyone on Skype, anywhere in the world, for free. Simply find your family, friends and colleagues who are using Skype and add them to your contact list. When you’ve added them, it’s easy to make a call.
- In Skype Preview, select Contacts.
- Find the person you want to call from your contact list. If you have lots of contacts, you can type a name in the Search Skype box to find the contact you’re looking for.
- Select the contact you want to call, then select the Call button. The screen changes color and you'll hear ringing until the other person answers.
- At the end of the call, select the End call button to hang up.
Useful things you can do on a call
- Select the Video button to turn your video on and off.
- Select the Mic button to mute your microphone so the other person can't hear you.
- Select the ... to share your screen, use the dial pad or add people to the call.
- Select the red Phone button to end the call.