Due to German regulations, when you request a Skype Number in Germany, you will be required to verify that you are a German resident in the same area where you would like to purchase a number.
After you complete the online form, you will be given the selected Skype Number. You will then have 14 days to verify your address.
Here's what to expect after placing your order:
- Within 2 to 4 business days, you should receive a physical verification letter through the mail at the residential address you provided during your purchase.
- The letter contains a verification code which you must enter online. Full details of the website and next steps will be provided in the letter.
- If you don't receive your verification letter within 2 to 4 business days, you can contact our support team.
- If your address verification fails, your subscription will be cancelled, and your Skype Number will no longer be reserved.
- If you successfully verify your address, you will be able to use your German Skype Number.